Monday, May 13, 2013

Pool Party Invitations and Party Ideas

Pool Party Invitations by BNute productions on Zazzle
Having a June birthday, and being a swimmer-- I can tell you I had many, many pool parties for my birthday! They were just what I wanted. My friends would come over, and we'd quickly change into our suits. The rest was easy-- just lots and lots of swimming, intermixed with pool games, and warm weather treats like popsicles and ice cream sandwiches. After a little food, we'd be back in the pool for more fun.

In my shop, I've created are the perfect Pool Party invites for just that type of gathering - brightly colored sun, yum and fun are ready to go! Also, if you're in need of some pool game ideas, I've got you covered there as well. Check out the links below for all your Pool Party needs: decorations, menu ideas, games and more:

0 comments: