Monday, April 23, 2012

Papel Picado Inspired Fiesta Invitation

Papel Picado Inspired Fiesta Invitation by B.Nute productions
I love the look of papel picado-- a beautiful and intricate paper craft from Mexican folk art. I could hang these festive flags pretty much all year round-- so colorful and bright, it will make any party or setting sparkle!

Inspired by these banners, I first created this design as a t-shirt for a family trip we took to Mexico a couple years ago. Now, with Cinco de Mayo right around the corner, I finally took the time to rework it into an invitation. I love the bright, festive, bold look. Perfect for a party, don't you think?

Getting this invitation in my shop also inspired me to create a It's a Fiesta Pinterest board, full of colors, inspiration, and party ideas for your fiesta. I'm just aching to have a margarita right about now!

0 comments: