Friday, January 14, 2011

Free Printable MLK Dream Banner

Free Printable "I had a dream..." Banner by B.Nute productions
With Martin Luther King weekend upon us, it's time to ask yourself, what's your dream? There are, of course, the big ones... world peace, equality, understanding and acceptance of differences, etc. But what more specifically? What are your dreams?

I made this "Dream" banner last year, and feel that this year I must share it... Print it out, hang it up, and dream... that's your job this weekend!
I Had a Dream Printable Banner by B.Nute productions (d and r)
I Had a Dream Printable Banner by B.Nute productions (e and a)
I Had a Dream Banner by B.Nute productions (m)

Instructions for Making "I had a dream" Banner
1. Select each link above, and print out the page on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. I suggest a card stock to give the pennants some weight.
2. Cut out each pennant. 
3. Use a hole punch and make a hole in the upper left and right hand side of each pennant.
4. String a ribbon through the holes, and hang!

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

1 comments:

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

what a sweet printable.
Thank you for sharing!